A natural organic fertiliser with a blend of composted material with high nutritional value including vermicast.
Vermicast can have dramatic effects upon the germination, growth, flowering, fruiting and yields of most crops, particularly fruit and vegetables, which are high value crops. Because vermicast are so rich in plant-available nutrients, they tend to perform best in promoting plant growth and yields, at relatively
low application rates into plant growth media or soils.
• Contains vermicast (earthworm castings)
• Contains natural growth regulators that promote plant growth
• High in nutritional value
– Good for all aspects of plant growth
– Plant health
• High in calcium – essential building block for all plant cells and promoting healthy strong plants
• High in carbon – essential in stimulating soil health and building up soil
• Natural pH
• Contains micro nutrients
• Widely used in agriculture
How to use
VEGETABLE AND FLOWER BEDS:
• Apply 4 or 8 cups per m2 when establishing the vegetable or flower bed.
• Re-apply 2 cups per m2 every 4 – 6 weeks.
• Place a cup of fertiliser in the root zone of the plant.
• Apply half a cup per plant; every 10 – 12 weeks throughout the season.
• Apply 8 cups per m2; every 4 – 6 weeks.
1 Cup = 250ml/170g
Close the bag tightly after use